CRM Factory is looking for a web developer to join our fast track dynamic team in Beijing and Shanghai! You will be responsible to provide high quality front end package to the project you joined and will report directly to the team leader. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with more experience in front end web development with latest technologies and cool ideas to be part of a rich and diverse company culture with an attractive salary and benefits, plus the opportunity to develop your skills.
- Development of responsive HTML5/JS/CSS3 application and hybrid mobile apps with frontend technology.
- Responsibility for front end coding part of the enterprise CMS solutions (mostly JAVA based) projects and stand-alone enterprise internet application projects.
- Working in close collaboration with the creative department, the backend development team and the business stakeholders on front end solution seeking.
- Consult other junior team members and build them up regarding technology, and processes.
- Responsive design based with original CSS3+HTML5 and bootstrap
- Modulation concept in frontend with bower, npm, etc.
- Building job configuration in frontend application with gulp, grunt, etc.
- Testing approach in frontend with karma, jasmine, protractor, etc.
- Knowledge in Ajax theory, familiar with JSON, SOAP data format
- Deployment and management processes experience (DEV, QA, Live)
- Knowledge of SEO is a plus
- Continuous integration experience is a plus.
- OpenSource CMS systems experience is a plus (e.g. OpenCMS, wordpress, joomla, Typo3, Liferay, etc.)
- Development supportive systems like Jira, Confluence, deployment with Hudson, automated testing, release control and version management using Subversion or GIT
- You worked with Angular and / or Backbone JS for at least 1 year
- You work with WeChat / Weibo / QQ Integration
- You work with Map APIs, e.g. Baidu Map, Google Map
- You work with web analytics tools before, e.g. Google Analytics, Baidu Ranking & Advertising
- You use SASS for writing CSS
- You practice test driven development
- You have built mobile HTML5 applications
- Good to have:
Understanding of at least one additional programming language/application (PHP, JSP, JAVA, PhoneGap) and working experience in agile (SCRUM, Kanban, Scrumban) projects.
- University Graduate in Computer Science or related discipline
- Good communication skills in English, written & spoken.
- Communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work well in a multi-cultural environment
- Ability to work alone and to work as part of a team when required
- High motivation, sense of responsibility, self-discipline & willing to learn
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in related fields
We are looking forward to hear from you!