CRM Factory is looking for a senior technical project manager with good Web knowledge. The position requires interaction with customer, outside suppliers, and other cross-functional team members.
- Analyze, comprehend and summarize business processes and requirements.
- Prepare process/technical concepts for process automation and system integration that solve customer requirements
- Explain process/technical concepts in a structured, receiver-oriented way.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, manage client’s expectations and customer satisfaction
- Be responsible for tracking and management of project requirements, risks, resources, costs, quality, schedule and scopes, as well as provide appropriate solutions to customer.
- Coordination between business and technical teams
- Be responsible for successful, on-time delivery of the company’s projects
- Develop project related documentation, including project open issues, project status, reports, etc.
- Be proactive in identification and resolution of issues that may potentially have negative impacts to a project or project deliverables
- Responsibility for front end coding part of the enterprise CMS solutions (mostly JAVA based) projects and stand-alone enterprise internet application projects.
- Working in close collaboration with the creative department, the backend development team and the business stakeholders on front end solution seeking.
- Consult other junior team members and build them up regarding technology, and processes.
- Proficient in English, speaking and writing.
- Strong interpersonal and intercultural skills
- Bachelor degree
- At least 3 years in IT Project Management experience
- At least 3 year’s Web front end/Back end development experience
- Solid Knowledge in Agile development methodology, e.g. SCRUM
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in stressful situations.