We are looking for a PMO/account executive who can support in regular daily operations in terms of marketing/IT, e.g. Planning updates, secretarial work, communication, presentation update, meeting minutes. Having marketing and/or automotive working experience (e.g. worked in an automotive OEM environment or on automotive retail level) is an advantage.
- You have good understanding of how Marketing and CRM departments work on campaigns work on OEM and on dealer levels.
- You have worked previously with dealers on projects related to CRM campaigns.
- You have no problem providing answers to inquiries and resolving problems from customers.
- You have no problem working at customer’s site, have professional business acumen, and continuously make effort to build a lasting business relationship with the customer.
- You are familiar with tools such as MS Power Point, MS Excel, MS Access, and SQL.
- You have no problems researching topics online and present your findings in a structured manner using Microsoft Office products (e.g. Power Point).
- Work closely with Group’s stakeholders, Business Development Team and Creative Agencies
- Update or assist material, case studies, content for various marketing channels.
- Create and execute interviews/researches and presentations of market situations/competitor material for our customers.
You may, in addition, be expected at times to take on other tasks that reasonably fall within the scope of your position and abilities. Management also reserves the right to revise your job description where circumstances require any redefinition of current roles and responsibilities within the company.